Ready. Set. Plan!
To help you get started, we've created a library of sample plans.
Using the Sample Plans
Want to test drive a plan? You’ll see for yourself that navigating the virtual classroom with confidence is as easy as clicking the next button.
You can also modify the plans for your own use or use by others. Just download Elluminate Plan! and experiment away. Here's how:
- Download your version of Plan!
- Use the documentation and training resources in the download page to help you get started.
- Save the sample plans to your computer. You may need to right click and Save As.
- Open Blackboard Collaborate™ 11 or Elluminate Live!® V9.5 or higher.
- Load the plan files from File → Open → Session Plan menu.
- Activate using the Activate button.
- Step through the plan using the next button.
Sample Plan Library
Here are a variety of sample plans. Feel free to use them as you like, adapting them to your own needs. And watch this space as we'll be adding new examples on a regular basis.
- "Career Center" Plan. Contributed by Assistant Director for Distance Learning Debbie Faires at the San Jose University School of Library and Information Sciences, this plan was created by the school's Career Center Counselor and includes a presentation, polling interaction, two web tours, and a session recording.
- "Making the Most of Moodle" Plan. Contributed by Deputy Director Val Brooks at Stockton City Learning Centre, this plan contains an interactive lesson that teaches participants how to set up a course using the Moodle open-source course management system.
- Childcare Training Plan. A training session for new childcare teachers, this plan serves as a guide for those learning about the stages of development in children. It utilizes a presentation, web tours, session recording, and file transfer.
- Music Plan. This plan is a sample music lesson about musical instruments that includes a presentation, sharing of multimedia files, polling, web tour, and session recording.