Elluminate Live! Participant Quick Reference Guide
Elluminate Live! is a world-class, real-time training, demonstration and collaboration environment that is powerful, flexible, and easy to use. Elluminates collaboration environment enables the delivery of live, online learning, training, coaching, mentoring, and meeting. Effectiveness is increased by engaging participants with the ability to talk over the Internet, exchange text messages, display live video, share whiteboards, multimedia files, and applicationsall in one intuitive, graphical interface. Whether the environment is hosted by Elluminate or installed on your server, it is easy to set up, easy to use, and customizable.
Unlike the Internet, Elluminate Live! is built specifically for live, multi-media collaboration. Our unique Collaborative Communications Framework (CCF) automatically ensures that everything is in the right place at the right time. Whether you have a dial-up modem or a high-speed LAN, you get the same superior quality, high performance, and dependabilitywith no lag time or garbled communication. So you can focus on content, not technology.
Tips on Participating in an Elluminate Live! Session
- Find a comfortable place with no distractions.
- Use the Audio Wizard to ensure that your audio is working correctly prior to your session.
- Take the Elluminate Live! Online Orientation or refer to the Elluminate Live! Participant's Guide for information on all the features prior to your first session. This information and more is available from Elluminates Training Web page at www.elluminate.com/training.
- Be sure to join the session 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start.
- Set your Connection Speed to the Internet.
- Use the Audio Setup Wizard to test your microphone and speakers.
- Participate in the session by responding to polls and providing feedback to the moderator.
- Raise your hand when you have a question or a comment.
- Use Chat to send text messages to other participants and the moderator during the session.
- Remember that running other applications on your computer can slow your connection to Elluminate Live!
- Use the Audio Setup Wizard from the Tools menu to configure your microphone and speakers.
- Some features may not be available depending on your version of Elluminate Live! and configuration.